Apex Optical Sensor Help

jdeb101

Non-member
Yesterday I hooked up my ATK and also put an extra sensor in my ATO reservoir. This morning I woke up to alarms that the reservoir level was low, however upon inspection it was not.

I have the optical sensor plugged into port 3 of my FMM and the sensor is facing down (if that matters any?) in the reservoir about 4 inches or so from bottom.

Here's a couple pics from my Apex Fusion. First pic is showing the switch (SWX4_3) in Open state, whereas it actually should be CLOSED as it's fully submerged. Second pic shows code from my email alarm.

apex dash.png
apex email alert code.png

I am following this as i just ordered ATK with extra sensor for reservoir and plan to do the exact setup except have my sensor face horizontally with the water line

I am following this as i just ordered ATK with extra sensor for reservoir and plan to do the exact setup except have my sensor face horizontally with the water line

Did you use the atk task to setup?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Unfortunately I have no knowledge of the ffm to be of any help. Off hand however it seems like a sensor issue rather than an apex issue.

The configuration isn't similar to mine, especially since there are no Defers or Min times. I would definitely consider running the ATK Task as Matt W suggested previously.

Upcoming Events

April 21, 2024
Paul B
Club Meeting

Back