Apex problems

Waterman1

Non-member
Apex started to go all wacky today any help?

Attachments

• 23095436-92FD-4CE9-A816-4070A87820E6.png
    23095436-92FD-4CE9-A816-4070A87820E6.png
    86.2 KB · Views: 108
calibrate all your probes. and your temperature probe need to replace.
I will do that I had alarms set for both and not one single one went off I haven’t really seen what everyone liked about it, maybe I’m not using it right I do love the trident never had a problem with that

Anytime I have problems with Apex their customer service has been excellent. Maybe reach out to them so they can remote in and troubleshoot. Most likely if they can't fix your issue via email they will schedule a phone call. Also there is a Facebook Apex group with a lot of knowledge to spread

Highly doubt all probes and temp sensor all fail or go out of calibration at the same time....in fact, there's virtually no way. Disconnect ALL inputs and sensors to the main unit and reconnect ONE AT A TIME. It's very likely you have a shorted temp probe and its pulling the voltage down in the control and giving you garbage data. If anyone thinks 4 probes can fail at the same time, please let me know what "broken" equipment you might have for sale.....hahaha!
I love my Apex units, never used anything different but the GHL sure has a lot of fans and they can't all be wrong.

If you can't get anywhere with the diagnosis, I'm in Foxboro and happy to connect your probes to my test equipment and help you out. Take the time to look for a pinched or mashed wire before you jump in the car as I'm willing to bet you have a short in one of them. Might be physical damage to cord....

Hook them up one a time and let us know how it behaves. Best of luck!

I will check that out when I get home! Everything was fine yesterday than this morning my salt was at 24 than this afternoon my temp was 120 lol I was like holy sh*t there’s no way I will let you know what I find thanks

maybe unplug temp probe and restart base station and see if the other measures get restored to reasonable values. Also if you have another apex module with temp probe port, try plugging it into that port to see if its current location has some problems.

Aren’t all the parameters that went wacky dependent on temperature? So if your temp probe went bad, that would throw off the other parameters.

did you fix this? Always curious what problems people have on equipment many of us use.

Upcoming Events

April 21, 2024
Paul B
Club Meeting

Back