Aquatic life T5 Hybrid

Mccune

BRS Member
Does anyone have any experience with this light. I am debating using it on my 300 with three radion xr30s. Let me know if you have seen the light in action I’m very interested

Pic for attention
D97D46F9-8A13-41FD-A762-95E0EEA86832.jpeg

No not an ati it is aqua life hybrid it lows you to mount L.E.D.
6D2199B5-128D-46B3-B6CD-64D69A7D0C7E.png

Have you looked into the power module at all. Heard it’s a beast of a fixture and is cheaper than 3 g4 pros

Yeah I have the hybrid on my 90 (48”) and another on my frag tank (24”). Very happy with them. I was just running kessils and wanted add a little more spread. Made a big difference with my sps. The only annoying thing is each t5 fixture has its own plug. So it’s one light with two plugs.

I have thee older radions I was going to upgrade to Gen3 pros and pair those with the aqua life fixture

I have three older gen 1 and 2s. I contacted Ecotech and they told me that don’t offer the gen 1 upgrades right now that kinda sucks but I am going to run the older ones anyways

I am trying to decide on what 4 bulbs to run on the fixture I like a 18-20k look but not windex if that makes sense. What bulbs should I run to help the older radions

Upcoming Events

April 21, 2024
Paul B
Club Meeting

Back