Reef Deal Auction Eye Candy!

aresangel

Tim- 2020- Secretary, 2019 BRS President
BRS Member
Do I collected a lot of dry goods for the auction. Here are the pictures I took today. That doesn’t include what is in @jamesdong009 ‘s storage locker.

Check out the link for dry good donations!

Along with that swag we also have a 75 gallon tank with stand and sump in the storage locker, two more lights, another rodi system, reactors, calcium reactor with co2 canister, and more!

Don’t forget to pm @Arsalan or email him @ ArsalanAkbari@BostonReefers.org and get those donations in! We need coral coral and coral!

Do I collected a lot of dry goods for the auction. Here are the pictures I took today. That doesn’t include what is in @jamesdong009 ‘s storage locker.

Check out the link for dry good donations!

Along with that swag we also have a 75 gallon tank with stand and sump in the storage locker, two more lights, another rodi system, reactors, calcium reactor with co2 canister, and more!

Don’t forget to pm @Arsalan or email him @ ArsalanAkbari@BostonReefers.org and get those donations in! We need coral coral and coral!

link does not open?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Wierd... on my phone it shows a slide show. Maybe not computer compatible? I will see if it works tomorrow on my work laptop.

Wierd... on my phone it shows a slide show. Maybe not computer compatible? I will see if it works tomorrow on my work laptop.

Not working from my phone... so maybe just viewable from yours for some reason?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Maybe it is a I phone I pad issue I am going to try my mac next

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

works on the mac computer going to the site

Opens on my iPad.

The link that I posted or the original link at the top from the original post? I know the one that I posted works on iPhones and iPads

I think it is a Tapatalk issue. If you are having troubles try the browser safari on phones.

A couple are posted by members in the other meeting forum. @Arsalan would have anything emailed or pm’ed to him.

20g long, back painted blue (acrylic paint). No sketchy meds.
20190308_175922.jpg

Upcoming Events

April 21, 2024
Paul B
Club Meeting

Back