Event Boston Reefers Presents: FragsGiving 2022

Added to Calendar: 11-12-22

First timer at a reef keeping event and I'm super stoked!

If I want to buy frags, whats the best way for me to transport them? Will the vendors bag them like at my LFS? Do I need to consider bringing a special container? Insulated backpack?

Thx!
Scroll up a bit and you can see some discussion about what others are bringing. Insulated backpack is a good idea, styrofoam cooler is a good idea, and yep vendors should have bags

If I want to buy frags, whats the best way for me to transport them? Will the vendors bag them like at my LFS? Do I need to consider bringing a special container? Insulated backpack?

Thx!
They'll be bagged like at an LFS, bring some type so insulated ,lunch bag or cooler and you'll be good to go. Maybe heat/ice packs as well to be safe.

Thx!
Insulated cooler bag. I wonder if the club sells them with a logo on it?

Attachments

• 16675775720281284594569368460046.jpg
    16675775720281284594569368460046.jpg
    159.8 KB · Views: 89

Thx!
they will bag them you will want a insulated cooler or something like that. not sure what the weather will be but a heat pack to tape in the top if it is cold is always something good to have also

If anyone is looking for anything in particular message me. I can bring fish if prearranged or any dry good/equipment. Less than one week to go can’t wait.

Anyone of the @Officer I'd imagine. Where do you live? I'm in East Bridgewater but haven't any time or space as I already have 2 full-size pickups packing up on Friday.

Anyone of the @Officer I'd imagine. Where do you live? I'm in East Bridgewater but haven't any time or space as I already have 2 full-size pickups packing up on Friday.
In Waltham but could probably drop off within 30-60 mins. Nothing earth shattering in terms of frags but figured I'd offer if the BRS tank still has space.

In Waltham but could probably drop off within 30-60 mins. Nothing earth shattering in terms of frags but figured I'd offer if the BRS tank still has space.
I’m not an officer but going to the meeting from Uxbridge and it brings me through Waltham. I could pick up the morning of if you would like and are available.

Upcoming Events

April 21, 2024
Paul B
Club Meeting

Back