Brand New Reefer! (Cape Cod)

oohdion

Non-member
Hello everyone, my name is Dion. I'm brand new to the hobby starting with a 55gal tank. I'm currently on week 5 of the cycling process the brown diatoms have been eaten up by the clean up crew at this point and green algae is starting to show (i'm using RODI water). I still need to get a protein skimmer for the system but other than that everything has been going pretty well so far. My stock includes 1 snowflake clown, 1 sub zero frostbite clown, 1 longfin clown, a six line wrasse, a skunk cleaner shrimp, a couple of turbo snails, some cerith snails, and about 10 blue legged hermits. I want this to be a Euphyllia dominate tank for the most part. I also need to get an anemone for my clowns. Would love to find some reefers on cape looking to sell corals :) Nice to meet you all. Also I'll be showing my journey via YouTube I'll keep you all posted.

Welcome but I'm the real Dione lol [emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Welcome and check the marketplace, Joe just posted some frogspawn and he's on the cape

Welcome Dion !
Im glad someone come and replace tha other member name Dione he its a pain in the :mad:

Thanks guys haha I'm living in falmouth. I found the guy selling the frogspawn hopefully that will work out. Nice to meet you Dione haha

Thanks guys haha I'm living in falmouth. I found the guy selling the frogspawn hopefully that will work out. Nice to meet you Dione haha

U2 dion [emoji23][emoji23][emoji12]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Welcome aboard to a fellow cape reefer. I am in Sandwich and have three tanks full of corals for trade/sale. There are many fellow cape reefers as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Upcoming Events

April 21, 2024
Paul B
Club Meeting

Back