Ann. BRS Fragtastic Show!!

Just more time :/ the ft is only 30 days old. Zoas are doing okay, chalice frags and sps not so much. Ill probably have some bonsai acros though.

So my frag tank is not going as well as I had hoped. Ill still be able to set up, but plot twist: everything's free. First come first serve. 1 per person.

Sorry to hear that I definitely know the feeling this horribly sucks when everything goes wrong

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

In all the years I've been reefing, I've never sold anything at a show. Just odds and end from my frag rack at home. So this is going to be a first and I'm looking forward to it. I hope people are looking for sps.
20170903_145947.jpg

I haven't even fragged all the pink table I've got yet.

In all the years I've been reefing, I've never sold anything at a show. Just odds and end from my frag rack at home. So this is going to be a first and I'm looking forward to it. I hope people are looking for sps.
View attachment 115164

I haven't even fragged all the pink table I've got yet.

Paul u got great stuff and I'm looking forward to picking some of your stuff before the door opens [emoji23][emoji23][emoji12][emoji1305]

Paul u got great stuff and I'm looking forward to picking some of your stuff before the door opens [emoji23][emoji23][emoji12][emoji1305]

I guess I need to swing by his house before the show :p

What time is event at? Am I missing it somewhere?

the frag show its 9-24 start at noon
index.php

just a little promo tonight at 7;30 pm tru @OSA FACEBOOK PAGE
From Scott @OSA
Join Albert Garcia and myself tomorrow night 9/5 here in this Facebook Group as I interview him about The BRS Fragtastic Show @ 7:30pm ! Everything you want to know about this exciting event happening 9/24 Don't miss it !
https://www.facebook.com/groups/1844465175821417/permalink/1983656078568992/

Back