Ann. BRS Fragtastic Show!!

index.php

i donated this brand new sump to the Fragtastic raffle

Very nice of you Alberto!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Also, I made mention of free frags because I didn't think my tank would be ready to support anything well. I traced the problems back to a faulty heater and the tank is doing great now. Meaning ill be able to bring more than just a few crappy zoas, stuff will be still be very cheap.

Also, I made mention of free frags because I didn't think my tank would be ready to support anything well. I traced the problems back to a faulty heater and the tank is doing great now. Meaning ill be able to bring more than just a few crappy zoas, stuff will be still be very cheap.
Glad you found the problem

Suddenly unable to attend [emoji24][emoji24]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

I'm very exited to announce the grand prize for the Fragtastic Rafle !
donated to the BRS by @jamesdong009 (Anthony)
upload_2017-9-11_13-3-33.jpeg

Vertex Cerebra Prima Controller v1
  • 5.5” Cerebra Controller Head Unit with Full Color Display
  • Cerebra Multi-Bar
  • Smart-Temp Sensor
  • USB A-B Cable
  • Cloud Registration code
  • Black Stylus
  • Powersupply for head unit
please come in early and get your ticket at the door

That is fantastic! I wouldn't even know how to plug it in yet alone use it! But I still want it [emoji6]. Thanks Anthony!

Sadly I have a conflict and will not make it to this event. Sounds like a blast though, I hope the club runs it again next year.

Bummed i cant make it with my frag tank ... my other frags at home have soccer, dance, tennis.

Meanwhile if anyone is after SPS i got a bunch lined up for you many legit colony size pieces as well.

Have a great show BRS!

Looking forward to coming. I would also like to find a tank sitter / consultant (Westwood, MA; 02090); seems like a good time to network.

Last edited:
Upcoming Events

April 21, 2024
Paul B
Club Meeting

Back