Ann. BRS Fragtastic Show!!

Nice I'll take some rics too if there are any left

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Where does everyone get those baggies to take coral home in? I have zip locks but I know they don't always hold water unless they are done "just right". I am heading to Home Depot today to pick up new lids to my buckets since the old ones no longer seal properly. Suggestions accepted!

Tim

This ultra orange captive bred yuma will be at my table.

Attachments

• 20170830_210434~2~2~2.jpg
    20170830_210434~2~2~2.jpg
    86.3 KB · Views: 364
I would say plan on cash and if they take credit take advantage. Only people who have shops or side businesses will accept cards.

Unfortunately we will not going to make it tomorrow due to personal reasons. We hope to get to the next one.

Ok, I'll bring cash, my visa, amex, discover card, MasterCard, PayPal, venmo, bitcoin, think I have a few silver dollar, a ken griffey Jr. Rookie card ( upper deck one not that bull sh** tops version) some rare Pokemon cards and if anyone is into it... some dank pog slammers

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Ok, I'll bring cash, my visa, amex, discover card, MasterCard, PayPal, venmo, bitcoin, think I have a few silver dollar, a ken griffey Jr. Rookie card ( upper deck one not that bull sh** tops version) some rare Pokemon cards and if anyone is into it... some dank pog slammers

Alex, I'll bring the vodka. It's as good as cash for some of us. You too funny bro

Alex, I'll bring the vodka. It's as good as cash for some of us. You too funny bro

I'll bring the reef roids! Vodka, tomatoe juice and a splash of reef roids. Call it the bloody marina

Upcoming Events

April 21, 2024
Paul B
Club Meeting

Back