Ann. BRS Fragtastic Show!!

Awesome show today! Thanks again for Albert and Scott for all the advertisement and hype of the event up. I sold almost the exact amount I bought so my wife is happy it wasn't a negative day for me! Thanks Ben for running the raffle and all the vendors and guests!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks to everyone who came out and supported all the vendors, especially those who took the time to come over and ask about my frag tank build. It was an exciting first experienceas a vendor and I really look forward to it again. Good job putting this show on guys, the turn out was great and it went nice and smooth. :)

It was a long day but a fantastic turnout. Thanks to all the vendors who participated and thanks to everyone who showed up today. I hope you went home with some awesome frags.

Great show guys! Really good job putting that together.

It good to meet a bunch of new people and say hello to all the people I hadn't seen in years.

Was one of the best turn outs that's I have seen in a really long time. Great seeing everyone and getting to talk tanks. Great items all around too at each vendor booth, thanks to everyone who came and those that put this all together, hope we can make this an annual thing!

Good job to all the members that was a great turn out and thank to everybody that showed up and support thank you guys and girls

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I had an awesome experience as a first time seller. Much thanks to everyone who contribute their time and effort put into this event. I felt a tremendous positive vibe throughout. Its heartfelt to see how a group of people interact with each other when we share the same passion for this reefing hobby! Thank you everyone for stopping by and supporting and hope that you enjoy watching the corals thrive as I so enjoy. I wish I had a chance to visit every vendor, I know I missed a few eye candies too. But Im happy, going home with an Aussie gold torch head and a whole lot more. Happy reefing! Now grow them corals out so I can buy them at the next event. [emoji16]

I had an awesome experience as a first time seller. Much thanks to everyone who contribute their time and effort put into this event. I felt a tremendous positive vibe throughout. Its heartfelt to see how a group of people interact with each other when we share the same passion for this reefing hobby! Thank you everyone for stopping by and supporting and hope that you enjoy watching the corals thrive as I so enjoy. I wish I had a chance to visit every vendor, I know I missed a few eye candies too. But Im happy, going home with an Aussie gold torch head and a whole lot more. Happy reefing! Now grow them corals out so I can buy them at the next event. [emoji16]

When my green torch grows, I'll trade you for the gold torch. :)

I thought this was a really well organized event. Many great people all around, will be marking my calendar for the 2nd one as soon as its announced. Thanks to everyone that turned out.

I had a great time, and I came home with some very nice corals. Thanks to everyone who helped to organize this and to the vendors and fellow reefers who participated. I'm sure setting up and breaking down those frag tanks isn't fun. I hope we can make this an annual event.

Upcoming Events

April 21, 2024
Paul B
Club Meeting

Back