Reef Deal Cherry Corals Summer Spectacular Sale this Weekend June 15th and 16th

seemed like some people just had super fast internet or had the timing perfect.
Prices didn't seem all that great, at all. Especially if you consider that if you only got one or 2 things and add the shipping.

Maybe I was just off, but I would rather support the local stores - pay $5 (or some cases LESS) from someone like OCA and not deal with the risk of shipping, etc.

seemed like some people just had super fast internet or had the timing perfect.
Prices didn't seem all that great, at all. Especially if you consider that if you only got one or 2 things and add the shipping.

Maybe I was just off, but I would rather support the local stores - pay $5 (or some cases LESS) from someone like OCA and not deal with the risk of shipping, etc.
Worked out for me, I won a $100 Gift Card to be used at anytime. I got a RR Wolverine, UC Ultimate table, Rock Flower nem and a Purple Rain acro. Best of all I had an amazing experience communicating back and forth with other like minded folks. Hell even missed a few cherries because of it. 1st time for me doing any buying of corals online, but overall a great experience.

Worked out for me, I won a $100 Gift Card to be used at anytime. I got a RR Wolverine, UC Ultimate table, Rock Flower nem and a Purple Rain acro. Best of all I had an amazing experience communicating back and forth with other like-minded folks. Hell even missed a few cherries because of it. 1st time for me doing any buying of corals online, but overall a great experience.
that's cool. Like I said, it just seemed like the luck of the draw and I've never been on the right side of that. If you could lock in 4-6 things you liked it probably worked out for you. Winning the $100 certainly helps : )

I think I saw a single $150 green Torch and a few others
Interesting in that, even they don't have much torch fs

Did they have any torches? Seems like the black or brown is all you see these days
Here's a couple pics of what was during the Live Sale. There were multiple offering of theses
Blue Tip
BlueTip.jpg
Golden
Golden Torch.jpg
Tonga Christata
Golden Torch.jpg
Tails Torch
TailsTorch.jpg
Tonga Midnight
TongaMidnight.jpg

Attachments

• TongaChristata.jpg
    TongaChristata.jpg
    261.6 KB · Views: 399
Got my corals and rfa about an hour ago. I've never ordered coral online so I can't compare to anyone else, but was super stoked with the packaging materials used, they even threw in a bag of coral plugs for free. Once I dip and give them chance to recoup I'll post up some pictures here. Definitely check out Cherry Corals.

IMG_20190619_102833.jpg

Couple of pics of the frags I got form Cherry Corals Live Sale.

Purple Rain
PurpleRain.jpg

BC Ultimate Table
Ultimate Table.jpg

RR Wolverine
Wloverine.jpg
Cute Lil Rock Flower
Rock Flower.jpg

Got my corals and rfa about an hour ago. I've never ordered coral online so I can't compare to anyone else, but was super stoked with the packaging materials used, they even threw in a bag of coral plugs for free. Once I dip and give them chance to recoup I'll post up some pictures here. Definitely check out Cherry Corals.

View attachment 126997
never seen the cups before. THAT is a very good idea that every LFS should use.

My order from TCK/ARC were in cups as well. They even had rubber bands on the back of the plug so they wouldn’t slip off the cup

Upcoming Events

April 21, 2024
Paul B
Club Meeting

Back