WTB Cloves

Jbissell1289

the_Great_Bissell_Reef
BRS Member
Looking for more color variation. I have Liam’s, mandarin/fireworks, and orange/gold tipped. Let me know what you have!

94FF0A48-9A93-4B61-BA13-792E8B714ED5.jpeg

Still looking... no one has any other options locally? I don’t like paying for shipping online... lol

Those 2 are the more attractive clove polyps available. AquaCorals has some of the plain varieties of you just want different clove polyps.

I see that you have blue sympodium as well. Have you considered organ pipe corals?

What other clove polyp varieties have you found online? I’m also interested in finding different ones.

3185DCD5-463B-4642-AD06-21FB5BCFF51B.png
Those 2 are the more attractive clove polyps available. AquaCorals has some of the plain varieties of you just want different clove polyps.

I see that you have blue sympodium as well. Have you considered organ pipe corals?

What other clove polyp varieties have you found online? I’m also interested in finding different ones.
Not sure how edited this is but it’s a legit website for selling coral.

The deep blue light makes the clove polyps look quite pretty.

It looks like there are 4 kinds of clove polyps in that photo.

Blue (bottom right) looks like organ pipe coral - red tubes.
Yellow (top right) are green eye daisy polyps, Knopia octocontacanalis
Red (top middle right) look like orange tip/mandarin clove polyps
Fuscia (top middle left) might be green tip clove polyps
Turquoise (left) look like yellow tip clove polyps
Green (right) look like the Aquacoral ultra snowflake or Liveaquaria green maricultured

F643DE0C-DDA3-40F3-8C54-23257E0A7DE6.jpeg

These are pretty under typical reef lighting -Green eye daisy polyps, Knopia octocontacanalis. I have “half a polyp” of these. They keep getting ate by something at night. Possibly invasive from what I’ve read, but mine are perpetually stuck at 0-1 polyps...

These are pretty under typical reef lighting -Green eye daisy polyps, Knopia octocontacanalis. I have “half a polyp” of these. They keep getting ate by something at night. Possibly invasive from what I’ve read, but mine are perpetually stuck at 0-1 polyps...
So I guess what I bought as orange tips are the mandarin, and then what I thought was mandarin/fireworks is just fireworks. Then I also have Liam’s.

If you get that green eye daisy to grow let me know and we can do a trade if you want one of the ones I have. Or we can do a trade now since you can’t get it to grow and I’ll give you a frag later since all of my cloves are growing well.

I guess I’d be looking for the yellow and green tipped ones.
AF831F6F-92F7-4DEE-98E2-004CAB117653.jpeg
04869AEF-85A1-4953-B54D-9F19FCED5894.jpeg
684F6A91-E8B8-49D4-973E-5970B6FE770A.jpeg
D6FD1784-265D-4289-82F1-A254E0701FED.jpeg

Upcoming Events

April 21, 2024
Paul B
Club Meeting

Back