Gone Condy Anemone

madducks42

Resident Nihilist
BRS Member
We've decided to rehome our condy anemone, affectionately named Cthulu. I made a typical beginner mistake and bought Cthulu shortly after getting our tank going almost two years ago. It survived all of our early blunders and somehow managed to thrive in the early days of our tank. Unfortunately it likes to go on walkabouts around the tank, which apparently condy's are known for but I wasn't aware of at the time I bought it (noob mistake). Our tank is pretty full of coral now and I'm tired of losing them to the beast.

So if anyone would like a purple condy anemone I'm giving it away for free, however, I don't want anyone to repeat our mistake so make sure you're prepared for a wandering anemone. And while Cthulu is pretty resilient, I don't want to subject it to a new tank experience again so established tanks only (aka 1 year or older). I can post some pictures tomorrow. Pickup would be in Belmont, I'll mostly be around this weekend so timing is flexible.

We've decided to rehome our condy anemone, affectionately named Cthulu. I made a typical beginner mistake and bought Cthulu shortly after getting our tank going almost two years ago. It survived all of our early blunders and somehow managed to thrive in the early days of our tank. Unfortunately it likes to go on walkabouts around the tank, which apparently condy's are known for but I wasn't aware of at the time I bought it (noob mistake). Our tank is pretty full of coral now and I'm tired of losing them to the beast.

So if anyone would like a purple condy anemone I'm giving it away for free, however, I don't want anyone to repeat our mistake so make sure you're prepared for a wandering anemone. And while Cthulu is pretty resilient, I don't want to subject it to a new tank experience again so established tanks only (aka 1 year or older). I can post some pictures tomorrow. Pickup would be in Belmont, I'll mostly be around this weekend so timing is flexible.
Pm

Cthulhu has been spoken for! Thanks everyone!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Upcoming Events

April 21, 2024
Paul B
Club Meeting

Back