Cookout FRAG SWAP Thread

LoveTheReef

BRS Sponsor
BRS Member
This thread is for all BRS members and LTR customers to coordinate for our 2016 Cookout and Frag Swap on August 13th.

Feel free to use this thread to share info with each other.

We're so excited for our 2016 annual cookout and we hope to see you all there!

Thanks,

LTR Crew

I've a bunch of frags I'd love to trade for other stuff.

I'll post pics soon -- anyone else planning to bring any frags for a swap or sale?

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk

Anyone bringing any cool SPS to the swap? If so please let me know on the thread maybe we can work out a trade. Looking for Rommel's rainbow milli, fox flame, and pink lemonade.

Here's what I have available at the moment in-case someone wants anything -- frag # on the pics to easily identify. Please note that I have been using extra wide discs to grow multiple frags since I hate the look for frag plugs on my rock work. Not to mention they're a pain in the butt to secure and take out between everything. Also please don't mind the quality of pics of the frags -- took them with lights almost off .. so just a tad bit tough

I have pics of mother colonies of all the frags; so if you're interested, please let me know and I'll post the pics of the mother colonies as well :) Also all pics of frags under blues unfortunately as my lights were about to turn off ... will be happy to take pics under whites for you tomorrow if you'd like. I personally like looking at majority of my acros under whites anyway :)

Upcoming Events

April 21, 2024
Paul B
Club Meeting

Back