Corona stimulus check reef purchases?

afboundguy

Acan's are inedible candy
Staff Member
BRS Member
Anyone buying anything reef related that they really shouldn't be buying? I want to buy so much stuff but afboundguy's better 1/2 is making us be smart and save it for an emergency... Where's the fun in that?

I mean it is a stimulus check to stimulate the economy. Its ment for spending on whatever you want. Trickle effect to keep the economy going.

I actually received one and bought this
IMG_20200417_114621.jpg

and a pair of Tunze 6095 wavemakers.
IMG_20200421_192332.jpg

Last edited:
Not reef related but hobby related. Scored a Marineland 110xh for $399! A long over due upgrade for my freshwater blood parrot cichlids and some upside down catfish that were mislabeled and instead of growing to 4” it’s a identical species that grows to 11.8” lol got to love LFS’s. Plus I got to support Plymouth Pet and Aquarium up in Plymouth NH and rocks/wood/gravel from another LFS. Recommend you stop in Plymouth if you are passing by it’s always stacked with nice SW and FW fish for a fair price and some decent corals too. The owner can be a bit difficult but if you disregard the attitude it can be a cool store.
D67B0CBA-2D98-4282-A41A-BEE5CD03A6A1.jpeg

im not getting a check but i am making masks for people and i used that money to get some sick coral. i dont have pics of them yet but i will be taking some when they settle in more.

Upcoming Events

April 21, 2024
Paul B
Club Meeting

Back