Ecotech Customer Service

Tvpham93

Non-member
I bought a few Mobius chips back in October and I reached out after I found out that one of them was faulty. I'm still waiting for them to send me a replacement.. Anyone else have a bad experience with their customer service?

I am currently working with them now regarding a bad battery backup. I can’t say yet how they will handle it. But they have been fairly responsive so far.

They agreed to send you a replacement already? I would message them again and see what the deal is.

I only had one experience with them on a brand new faulty Radion G5 PCB board that was loose. They were quick to diagnose the problem and send out the instructions to fix it. However, the instruction was not fully accurate. They told me to open the back of the unit when in fact I had to open the front of the unit to reach to the pcb board. I pointed this out to them but they did not acknowledge the error in their instructions. Not a big deal to me since I’m pretty comfortable at fixing stuff myself but if someone who is not, they may break something else. A little arrogant on their part I find.

Actually, I also had two brand new Radion G5 with crack cover. They were quick to send out the replacement cover. But this was a big known issue they had with the G5 launch.

Upcoming Events

April 21, 2024
Paul B
Club Meeting

Back