Eggs?

Zach77

Non-member
Clown eggs? Pretty sure the answer is yes, just looking for confirmation. Thanks!
ED161CF8-A522-4C90-BE1B-EDD22D8AE7AF.jpeg

thats a really nice looking money making pair.. I'd reconsider that 3rd tank haha

Give it a try, its incredibly rewarding. This is my little guy, my one survivor. I have so much love for this little dude(female at this point I think or close)

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1550793322106.jpg
    FB_IMG_1550793322106.jpg
    172.1 KB · Views: 150
Give it a try, its incredibly rewarding. This is my little guy, my one survivor. I have so much love for this little dude(female at this point I think or close)

I might! It’ll have to be the next batch. The rock they are attached to would be impossible to pull out and place the eggs in a hatch tank. I think I’ll try to place a couple of flat rocks in that area to see if they’ll use them next time.

I might! It’ll have to be the next batch. The rock they are attached to would be impossible to pull out and place the eggs in a hatch tank. I think I’ll try to place a couple of flat rocks in that area to see if they’ll use them next time.
Try and place a tile next to where they lay. I broke a clay pot and glued a piece to where my pair was laying

Upcoming Events

April 21, 2024
Paul B
Club Meeting

Back