European Aquatics - New reef store in Malden!

JeanR

BRS Member
So Marty who was working out of Aquatic Treasures in Watertown has decided to open his own aquarium/reef store in Malden. It will be under his previous name "European Aquatics". Sounds expensive but my experience has been that Marty has the best prices in town and good quality corals, fish, inverts, etc... Marty will also be able to special order ORA, etc... and is happy to do so for you.

Location is 710 Salem Street, Malden MA 02148.
Phone is (203) 313-7436.
https://www.facebook.com/europeanaquatics/

Grand opening is Saturday May 12th 11am - 7pm

These stores are a dying breed, it's a treat to get a new one. Go show Marty some love.

WOW!!! I was literally just thinking of posting asking about what fish stores we still have open besides the "OGs" in New Hampshire and Love the Reef. Then I find this post!@!!

And it's literally 5 minutes from my house!!!! :eek: I'll be there Saturday @ 11AM!!! :p

WOW!!! I was literally just thinking of posting asking about what fish stores we still have open besides the "OGs" in New Hampshire and Love the Reef. Then I find this post!@!!

And it's literally 5 minutes from my house!!!! :eek: I'll be there Saturday @ 11AM!!! :p

There's only one OG left in NH and that is Jay's Aquatics.

Marty is a good dude. I went into aquatic treasures last summer and the a.c. had crapped out. His tanks were almost 90 and he was cool as a cucumber. Got some zoas that day and they're still kicking. It's a hike for me but my aunt is having a.birthday party in July in Lynn.. hmmm

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Grabbed a few corals from Marty over the weekend including a yellow coris wrass and a small tank raised Hippo!!! Everything doing great :)

Grabbed a few corals from Marty over the weekend including a yellow coris wrass and a small tank raised Hippo!!! Everything doing great :)

I wasn’t able to make it due to family stuff. What do you think of Marty’s store? How is the livestock selection?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Everything looked healthy and a good selection. He still in the process of building more tanks and stuff though. He even had some freshwater fish like Neon Tetras and some other ones.

He has fresh Pods as well, which I had been looking for. Great deal for $10 bucks :)

I wasn’t able to make it due to family stuff. What do you think of Marty’s store? How is the livestock selection?

Really good store and great prices. His prices are great compared to other stores in MA. I got 3 trochus snails, a good size sheet of filter floss, and chemipure blue all for $18.

Back