European Aquatics - New reef store in Malden!

Really good store and great prices. His prices are great compared to other stores in MA. I got 3 trochus snails, a good size sheet of filter floss, and chemipure blue all for $18.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Mad cheap

Hi Where is the store in Malden I’ll definitely would like to go there?

710 Salem Street it gives more info on the OP’s original post

Really good store and great prices. His prices are great compared to other stores in MA. I got 3 trochus snails, a good size sheet of filter floss, and chemipure blue all for $18.

Mad cheap

Hi Where is the store in Malden I’ll definitely would like to go there?

710 Salem Street it gives more info on the OP’s original post

Thank you. I appreciate it

Just wanted to pop in and say I stopped by Marty's store on opening day. He's got a lot in the works. A lot of nice zoa and LPS frags at really good prices. Im sure he's already got a lot more stuff in. I'm excited to see what the shop becomes.

Note, the Facebook page says they are open until 7 on sundays.

The sign on the door says they close at 2 on sundays. Ask me how I know :(

I finally made it to this store on Friday. It's really coming along, a fair number of tanks are up and running. The large Red Sea peninsula system in the front window is a dream tank for lots of us, so looking forward to seeing it mature.

I bought a gorgeous female mandarin that had been trained onto frozen mysis ($30), a fruit loops zoa frag ($20), copepods ($10) and some frozen food ($5/pack). Great prices, nice stock.

If you go you should Marty give you the grand tour. There is a small front room that is mostly done and a BIG back room that is in the works - lots of potential. Hope he gets to build it out.

Help keep the LFS tradition alive - go give Marty some business!

Just to keep this thread up front, I went to malden yesterday, nice people working hard, building a great shop. I hope we don't let them down by buying online.

Went there today and Marty is a great guy, got a few things and some salt from him, he’s got a great shop and although it’s a drive for me it’s easily the nicest shop with a wide selection

So Marty who was working out of Aquatic Treasures in Watertown has decided to open his own aquarium/reef store in Malden. It will be under his previous name "European Aquatics". Sounds expensive but my experience has been that Marty has the best prices in town and good quality corals, fish, inverts, etc... Marty will also be able to special order ORA, etc... and is happy to do so for you.

Location is 710 Salem Street, Malden MA 02148.
Phone is (203) 313-7436.
https://www.facebook.com/europeanaquatics/

Grand opening is Saturday May 12th 11am - 7pm

These stores are a dying breed, it's a treat to get a new one. Go show Marty some love.

It’s true. His store beats a lot of stores and private dealers. I’ve been at his store and his prices are great

Heard about the store offhand yesterday and had to check it. Great selection, nothing this good anywhere this close to Boston(10 mins if you take the Tobin). Small shop, but worth your time. picked up some zoas $10/head and a gorgeous rock nem(he has a ton).

Upcoming Events

April 21, 2024
Paul B
Club Meeting

Back