FS FREE SHIPPING and awesome deals!

Cultivated Reef

BRS Sponsor
BRS Member
Hey reefers,

We are offering a generous shipping offer right now. From now until May 16th enjoy free overnight shipping on any coral order over $149 (fish are not included towards the $149). Simply enter the coupon code freeship149 during the checkout process.

In addition we have many awesome sales and deals going on right now that will add tremendous value to your purchase with us. Examples below...

Oregon Torts now 75% off!!! This is a special door buster price that won't last long...

image.jpeg

Blue Tip Slimers 23% off!

image.jpeg

Cornbred Rainbow Infusions 39% off!!!

image.jpeg

And much much more! Click here to view all our sale items and don't forget to enter the coupon code freeshipping149 to receive free overnight shipping on your coral order that's over $149!

Thanks for looking,
Cultivated Reef

Last edited:
It’s on my list. How certain are you that your sebae clowns will go to a Haddoni carpet?

It’s on my list. How certain are you that your sebae clowns will go to a Haddoni carpet?
That is a difficult question to answer. In general from what I have seen these captive clowns usually will not immediately go into an anemone but more often then not they will eventually do so.

We are in the final hours of the incredible Oregon Tort door buster. A awesome 75% off which ends tomorrow at noon eastern time. Combine this offer with free shipping on orders over $149!!! (excludes fish) Just use coupon code freeship149 at checkout.

MUST HAVE ACRO!!! AKA Oregon Tort. CLICK HERE
View attachment 2661394

Still time to take advantage of the free shipping offer. Just use the coupon freeship149 and receive free shipping on any order (excludes fish). Lots of items on sale to make reaching the $149 minimum fun and easy. As an example check out our latest door buster...

Vivids Rainbow Acropora now just $25!!!

View attachment 2664726

Upcoming Events

April 21, 2024
Paul B
Club Meeting

Back