GHL Ion update

BiGGiePauls33

Current BRS President
Staff member
Officer
BRS Member
Screenshot_20200923-174804.png

Nice your upgrading the controller. I just ordered my doaer for the kh director today.

Lol. Haven’t pulled the trigger. I need a package deal discount if I do all that. I don’t need it. My P3 is perfectly functional and the manual testing doesn’t bother me. But I Can use some more excitement.

Not sure if they do black Friday deals or not, but @Chris A. Told me about I think 10 or 15% off when I ordered my p4.

I hate all you guys with your big fancy reef budgets and all the cool stuff you buy... I be so reef poor it's not even funny. I sneak a few $20 here and there to buy small frags that I can hide in the tank so I don't get caught by the wife!!! o_O

I hate all you guys with your big fancy reef budgets and all the cool stuff you buy... I be so reef poor it's not even funny. I sneak a few $20 here and there to buy small frags that I can hide in the tank so I don't get caught by the wife!!! o_O
Reef budgets, ha. I barely am surviving on a comp check. Gotta do what u gotta do, hustle up some side gigs.

Upcoming Events

April 21, 2024
Paul B
Club Meeting

Back