GOne

dz6t

Acro Garden, BRS Sponsor
BRS Member
There are many acropora in the $5 frag mix.
If you are venturing into keeping acro, it is a great time to try them out. Aquacultured acro are not hard to keep. Good light good flow and water change will do the trick.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Awesome stuff!
Thanks for being so generous with everything!
Love bringing folks who have never seen a reef tank to Dongs, they walk away amazed.

dz6t

Acro Garden, BRS Sponsor
BRS Member
More $5 frags available, fully stocked.
New year $5 frag special:
Buy over 20 frags, $4 each
Buy over 50 frags, $3.33 each

We came by today for the first time, and we are still amazed. We absolutely love our new coral from you and look forward to continue business with you. Very nice meeting you! We will be touch again very soon! - Brooke & Brian

Countryreefer

BRS Member
Just want to say that you have some amazing eye candy in those tanks at great prices! The SPS frags are looking good in my tank. Also want to say thanks for answering all my questions for my new setup. Can't wait to come back for more when my system is up and running.

dz6t

Acro Garden, BRS Sponsor
BRS Member
Tons of frags available, will discount some of the high end stuff to make room.

dz6t

Acro Garden, BRS Sponsor
BRS Member
Good things will come to an end soon. There are still 200 frags at $5 each.

dz6t

Acro Garden, BRS Sponsor
BRS Member
Still have about 150 left, please come get them before they are all gone

I may have to set up the 70 now instead of waiting to move. I need more! Within a couple hours everything was open and polyps extended. When I got home from work today I was amazed with how everything looks!

Cpage101

BRS Member
Thanks Dong great visit today. Everything open and happy within minuets. Thanks for all the great information also. I will be back soon!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro