Hello again LOL

skyedolphan

Non-member
I see a few of the "old timers" are still around!! It's been a long time but I can give some insight to those of you that are in the hobby and have children, as both of mine had grown up going from one gathering to another, to meeting on dark streets to exchange bags since they were born. My 16 year old is now up to 5 tanks (4 fresh H2O) and just upped her 5 gallon reef nano to a 16 gallon Bio cube... ( this hobby will come back to haunt you even after years of being out!!)
? for you , Does anyone remember the mini carpet anemones I use to have and passed around? if so does anyone close still have them or see them in any stores? I have been on the lookout since she restarted a nano last year and can't find them and would love to have one for the nano. Please LMK and nothing has changed so feel free to text me as I am barely on the comp except for school work now.

Last edited:
Hi Dawn
Glad to see your still fighting the addiction. I gave into it again lol:eek:

Do you have any pictures of it? Would help a lot.

I see the mini carpets all the time pm me an I'll tell u where

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hello, see who is back!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DSCN9612.jpg
Here is a pic from my photo gallery (I Have to look through that one of these days!!) They don't get bigger than 1/4-1/2 dollar size ( at least for me they never did)

Found these online
Not the same but nice

Attachments

• IMG_5146.JPG
    IMG_5146.JPG
    226.6 KB · Views: 395
hello Dawn! Ive been on an ultra hiatus as well, its hard to stay totally away.... I think I'm addicted to those late nite side street meetings as well! lol. I wish I could steer ya in the right direction of those nems but I haven't seen those anywhere, they were pretty unique to your tank. I keep the regular mini carpets and flower nems but those little bubblers you had were sick looking. Happy hunting hope someone still has some for ya.

Upcoming Events

April 21, 2024
Paul B
Club Meeting

Back