Hello all

The Reef Pit

Non-member
Hello fellow reefers, My name is Dominick I am 35 and went salt water about 10 years ago. I learned about the site from a friend of mine Ron M.. I have a 75 gallon in-wall with a 20 gallon sump. I have neglected the system for the past five years and have started to bring it back to life after getting back into the hobby, but I think I am just going to start a hole new tank a 90g or up to 120+. I just wanted to pop on and introduce myself and look forward to talking with some of you.:cool:

Welcome aboard! Another North Shore person. I believe next months meeting is on the north side of Boston. Try swinging in if you can and say hello and check the club out. I believe we have a speaker next month and you can find the details of our meetings up on the banner.

We have a big club auction coming up this Sunday and maybe you will come by and check out things there.

Hopefully we will see you.

Welcome aboard! Another North Shore person. I believe next months meeting is on the north side of Boston. Try swinging in if you can and say hello and check the club out. I believe we have a speaker next month and you can find the details of our meetings up on the banner.

We have a big club auction coming up this Sunday and maybe you will come by and check out things there.

Hopefully we will see you.
I Know I found out to late, I wish I could go but I work every weekend in appliance sales,, But I see my self calling in sick to go to one of these sometime in the near future :)

Back