Hello

FixIt

Soaking in the salt info
Hey my name is Jerry and I am new to reading. I look forward to learning from you guys and gals. I am in the Springfield area so let me know if you are also. Thanks.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Hey my name is Jerry and I am new to reading. I look forward to learning from you guys and gals. I am in the Springfield area so let me know if you are also. Thanks.

Welcome to the forums!

Do you have a tank set up? What’s in it? Does it need fixing (your screen name [emoji23]).

Hopefully you are not scared of driving because many of our meetings are and hour and a half from you. It would be great to meet you in person
Tim

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome to the forums!

Do you have a tank set up? What’s in it? Does it need fixing (your screen name [emoji23]).

Hopefully you are not scared of driving because many of our meetings are and hour and a half from you. It would be great to meet you in person
Tim

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
So I have started off with a brand new coralife biocube 32 led tank. I have 40 pounds of sand in it with about 45 pounds of life rock. It has been running almost 2 months and in it I have 3 nasarius snails as well as 3 Astria snails, 3 hermit crabs 2 peppermint shrimp 1 emerald crab for a CUC. As far as fish I have a clown and a damsel and only one small piece of radioactive dragon eye zoas. Here is a pic of it yesterday before I put the zoas in and one of the zoas thenselves.
b0c1e3364c24631cd58ce685576a3c5a.jpg
548c37185fcf0738ba4eb578ae984865.jpg

WOW!

Great job on your aquascaping!

If you have deep pockets, you should be able to grow just about anything in there with all the different levels on the live rock if you have enough light to support it.

I'm looking forward to seeing how things progress for you.

WOW!

Great job on your aquascaping!

If you have deep pockets, you should be able to grow just about anything in there with all the different levels on the live rock if you have enough light to support it.

I'm looking forward to seeing how things progress for you.
Thanks. Self employed mechanic here so no deep pockets at all lol. I am going to just get what I like but do need better lighting eventually.

Upcoming Events

April 21, 2024
Paul B
Club Meeting

Back