Help! Tanks off fish corals dead arlington

Eversource came out and got the power back on finally (I should have called them first) now I can’t tell if I should do water changes and let the dot shroom heal or if it’s dead. Will work on it later today and maybe decide tomorrow or something. Thanks again for all the help everyone!

df37b7b4ab90dbadaba7f641b4a6995d.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yea I should have called eversouce first thing that was my main mistake. Lesson learned anytime anyone has funny power issues just call power company first especially since its free. Anyways very relieved everything is working well now :)

I’m guessing you lost the neutral or a phase maybe. I have seen this happen when there is lots of wind

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Yes exactly there were 3 wires a neutral and 2 phases (one for upstairs and downstairs) just my luck the downstairs one broke and it killed my 5 gallon tank. So lesson learned have a good battery backup system in place, and if any power issues like mine definitely call power company first because they are usually free and they came right away for me (I shouldn't have had electrician come check it and waited 3 days to call them otherwise I am pretty sure my 5 gallon tank would have fared better).

Upcoming Events

April 21, 2024
Paul B
Club Meeting

Back