Is Lovely pets in Kingston open?

It is still in quicy right now. I believe end of summer they will move to kingston? But check their facebook

In comparison to other shops as well, and this is just what I've heard, I've never been there personally so I was wondering if it's true

I have always found their pricing on coral pretty much at retail prices. Also they are willing to haggle on pricing. Just asking can save you a little on a small buy and maybe alot on a multiple piece buy.

According to Steve, once they're up and running in Kingston, they'll have a tone of corals to choose from.

They have store prices which will never be at internet prices. I don't find them incredibly expensive, and somewhat competitive, but, really depends on what. Steve is a good guy, and worth supporting when you can. Personally I buy more freshwater nano fish then anything else from him.
The shop cat is a good child distractor while shopping :)

I went in and love the place! It's a little bit of a drive but well worth it and pricing isn't bad considering the sizes of colonies he gets in, I bought a 6-7 head Australian torch for $100 which is actually a great deal in my opinion, he also has large elegance corals for $100 and really nice hammers for the same. Well worth the trip!

Back