Is this normal?

Joker

Viking Corals
BRS Member
Just seen him like this and freaked out thinking it was dying. But it's moving normal was stuck to sand like normal
20220928_233659.jpg

I think I figured it out. I think It's a bacterial infection. I ended up with a big bacterial bloom earlier this week because my stupid self added a bunch of dry rock to my system after I took out a bunch of my established rock (that was stupid). I should have added the dry rock way before I removed the established rock. The bacterial bloom is almost completely gone and I'm hoping the cucumbers recover. They are moving around sticking to rocks and sand and I think still eating as they have their feeding tentacles out and digging through the sand

I think I figured it out. I think It's a bacterial infection. I ended up with a big bacterial bloom earlier this week because my stupid self added a bunch of dry rock to my system after I took out a bunch of my established rock (that was stupid). I should have added the dry rock way before I removed the established rock. The bacterial bloom is almost completely gone and I'm hoping the cucumbers recover. They are moving around sticking to rocks and sand and I think still eating as they have their feeding tentacles out and digging through the sand
Definitely no expert here but if you took out live rock and replaced it with dry Rock you may have had an ammonia Spike which may have affected it.

Upcoming Events

April 21, 2024
Paul B
Club Meeting

Back