Jump Off Free Giveaway! from On Point Corals, LLC

ReefAddict

BRS Sponsor
BRS Member
Let’s do a giveaway! On Point Corals is giving away a brand-new sealed Neptune Apex Dos.

This giveaway is for Paid BRS members only. A little thank you for supporting the club and a newsletter builder for us!

To enter here are the simple steps.
  • Go to our website and signup for our Newsletter https://onpointcorals.com/#Email
  • Email support@onpointcorals.com include your first and last name and BRS Screenname
  • In this thread make a post telling me SPS corals you are looking to add to your tanks in the future. Also, can lets us know ones you already have that you love.
One entry per person, per BRS Screenname. I’ll leave entries open until 3/4/22, after which I’ll assign each qualifying entry a number and will use an online randomizer to pick our winner.

IMG_0122.jpg

Looking to add mainly acropora mainly colorful tenius and some millepora, after my latest upgrade got some room to fill out after the tank re-stabilizes.

I still enjoy the classics like a good ole green slimer or an Atl strawberry fields acro that has been around the club for a while.

I'll be looking to add a few tenius and millis in my new build. I really like the colors on WD, HW, Pinky the Bear, and Red Dragon acropora.

I have rainbow milli, green slimer, and a couple other no name acros.

Awesome Giveaway guys! On my new build, I plan to start with easy corals like slimer and pocillopora and then eventually move to higher end sticks like WD!

Looking to add some milli's and some more Acros and Blastos

I have several acros from Greg Hiller (Don't remember all the names)

Let’s do a giveaway! On Point Corals is giving away a brand-new sealed Neptune Apex Dos.

This giveaway is for Paid BRS members only. A little thank you for supporting the club and a newsletter builder for us!

To enter here are the simple steps.
  • Go to our website and signup for our Newsletter https://onpointcorals.com/#Email
  • Email support@onpointcorals.com include your first and last name and BRS Screenname
  • In this thread make a post telling me SPS corals you are looking to add to your tanks in the future. Also, can lets us know ones you already have that you love.
One entry per person, per BRS Screenname. I’ll leave entries open until 3/4/22, after which I’ll assign each qualifying entry a number and will use an online randomizer to pick our winner.

View attachment 173017
On Point Corals, thanks for the opportunity to win a Neptune Apex Dos! As for corals I would like to add I would love to purchase a Rainbow Splice! For my favorites so far I love my Oregon Torte, Homewrecker And my ASD Rainbow Millie.

Last edited:
Just recently started off with a wwc grafted monti and added a few pieces from Greg Hiller. Just waiting to see how they are going to do in my tank. Would like to add some yellow/gold sps type with crazy polyps extension.

Would love to get some of the classics going in the tank before my next upgrade in 5-6 months. ORA Pearlberry, Tyree Pink Lemonade ATL Strawberry Fields, etc.

Just had a noob issues with salinity and smoked some pieces. Love to get TGC Starry Night again as that piece for some reason looked amazing.

Would love to get some Millie's and pink bird's nest, Walt Disney if Price ever goes down :/

I have green birds nests and a few Stags

Looking to add: Oregon/blue tort, Bonsai, Goldenrod anacropora, WD/other A. tenuis, maybe some milliporas, more encrusters like leptos, kung pao or similar montis, anybody blue or yellow!

I accidentally simulated a bleaching event this summer when heatwave killed all my acros… have selected for the hardiest corals now at least

Thanks for your sponsorship! I'd love to add that insomnia acro you have listed on your site. What a stunner. That and every time I see @SteveDola make a post, I remember that I really do need a neon green digitata.

First off thank you for being a BRS sponsor and also allowing us to partake in this free giveaway. I definitely need it as I’ve lost to many in my moves and have learned quite a few things from selected sponsors let alone yourself. If I could ever get past my ocd stand build for my future wb6025, I’d like to add some variety in colors and bodied ones. I know you always hook us up with your corals lol.

Glad to see you up and running. I actually have a Green Slimer from you, and I’ve seen your incredible colonies. I’d love to add some really furry Millies and maybe a miyagi tort.

Well first of all thanks for providing all of us with this opportunity, pretty awesome.

Looking to add JF homewrecker , OPC childhood Dreams, ARC Ultra milli, SC Orange passion and a few others once I feel my tank is ready.

Upcoming Events

April 21, 2024
Paul B
Club Meeting

Back