LED fixture

Lol was going to put up a pic when it was hanging over the tank but i guess I can try and take a pic later today and post it up.

Here are a few pics

451e1f5c.jpg

acb57405.jpg

83333e1e.jpg

Would this fixture still be good. Should I/could I upgrade the LEDs. Would I need to change the drivers?

Without seeing a schematic, if the VF of the LED and the Package are the same you "probably" do not need to change anything. If you post a link to the old LED, and the proposed new LED, I can take a look. (I got dead pages from the links above your post).

Without seeing a schematic, if the VF of the LED and the Package are the same you "probably" do not need to change anything. If you post a link to the old LED, and the proposed new LED, I can take a look. (I got dead pages from the links above your post).
I am not sure what I would upgrade to, need to see what would work best. The driver don't look too expensive anyways. Hopefully the stars are the same size so I could use the same heatsink.
It should work, but technology is much better now.

Can either of you point me in the direction of some resources, everything I seem to be finding is a few years old.

Back