LED lighting

No experience. But I was looking at those before I found a pair of used black boxes from a fellow member. The programmable feature is a requirement on my next light. Any bad reviews on amazon?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I use a similar product, grows coral well, algae too. I'd post a pic but I'm embarrassed, here's a when it wasn't utter chaos
6be80a7250df11d9470d710587866269.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Read some reviews. Looks like a good light with proper intensity. But manual is bad and learning to program it takes a bit of time and patience.

Read some reviews. Looks like a good light with proper intensity. But manual is bad and learning to program it takes a bit of time and patience.

I’m gonna guess the manual is in broken English like the Jebao stuff

I have three viparspectra on a 125 mixed reef and have had great luck with them. I can grow anything underneath them. I started the intensity low, and slowly increase it every week.
Their customer service is very helpful. And the programming is pretty easy.
I think you'll like them!

The programmability of this led light is limited. It has two channels, each with a on/off only timer, the intensity of each channel is set via software instead of two mechanical knobs.
But it can not do sunrise nor sunset, one intensity of each channel only through out the on period.

I am in the market also for my frag tank.

The internal power supply on these things makes me nervous. Should I not be?

Why? The utter chaos possibility? You can hear the fans if you listen, i would unplug them immediately if I did not hear fans..

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

I have 3 of them I just made switch about a month ago but I'll stay tuned

Sounds like a good Led fixture.
Maybe it could be a Radion replacement who knows. If coloration is good and growth is good then that is all that we need.

Upcoming Events

April 21, 2024
Paul B
Club Meeting

Back