LFS WYSIWYG delivery

jamesdong009

Anthony
Being sick has started me thinking. Working in E-commerce, I literally get everything delivered, even though I can pick it up on the way home. The reasons I don't, (1) I'm lazy :rolleyes: or too tired after a sixteen hour shift, (2) convenience, and (3) I'm lazy ;).

If you can guarantee the product being delivered, then I would gladly pay "shipping/delivery" costs. Grubhub for corals?

I have to agree with Nick I think it's a great idea in theory but not enough crazy reefers around to make it feasible. We're all crazy and travel way to far and spend way too much money but we have the quality over quantity aspect going against this idea lol

Cool idea for sure. I know when I actually get back into offering coral (hopefully soon) I will be doing a curbside delivery service on the weekends (within a certain delivery radius). As always I will be offering extensive WYSIWYG pictures to go along with the sale items.

Being sick has started me thinking. Working in E-commerce, I literally get everything delivered, even though I can pick it up on the way home. The reasons I don't, (1) I'm lazy :rolleyes: or too tired after a sixteen hour shift, (2) convenience, and (3) I'm lazy ;).

If you can guarantee the product being delivered, then I would gladly pay "shipping/delivery" costs. Grubhub for corals?

I don't think your that far from my work
If interested in drop offs

I’ve been delivering the last 2 weeks for customers I partnered up with shawn from crazy corals. I do Saturday and Sunday deliveries. I can send you photos of what’s in stock circle what you want and PayPal shawn or myself and I’ll deliver if you are in my range or if you do a big enough order

Upcoming Events

April 21, 2024
Paul B
Club Meeting

Back