Liveaquaria Order

CoralJunkie

John
BRS Member
Anyone know how late they ship? I placed an order Thursday they said it’s shipping today for tomorrow delivery but I still haven’t received tracking #

Anyone know how late they ship? I placed an order Thursday they said it’s shipping today for tomorrow delivery but I still haven’t received tracking #

If I recall I didn't get my tracking number until pretty late (our time); this was about 5-6 weeks ago.

Depending on which location it's coming from might affect the time zone.

I got my order in this morning, not too pleased with them. Dead fish on arrival they can’t replace it they can’t refund they can only add a credit to your account and if you want to replace the fish you’ll have to pay for shipping again.

Summer is tough on shipping. You can either over compensate with ice or over heat if not enough.
Winter is actually the best time to mail order.
LA definitely seems like a changed company though.

Other thing is, don’t waste your money on an Ora blue mandarin... doesn’t even look at frozen or anything other than pods. The bag was not marked Ora blue mandarin they claim it is but who really knows but them?

Speaking from experience with trying to get a captive raised mandarin I would stick to the local stores. I had one shipped from a LFS instead of take the 5-6 hour round trip and the little guy didn't make it for a variety of reasons. After a few weeks to a month I got a captive bred one from a local sponsor and was able to see it in person before purchasing.

Upcoming Events

April 21, 2024
Paul B
Club Meeting

Back