Sold Magnificent Foxface for sale approximately 6"

MikeG

Non-member
I have a Magnificent Foxface that recently was getting chased by my yellow foxface. Was going to take out the yellow but was able to catch the Magnificient much easier so it is going to go. Approximate size is 6". I have had it about 9 months. It has been in my frag tank about a month and colors arent great in the video as it isnt super happy being in there without a whole lot of places to hide.

$200

Would also trade for acros, clams or other fish most likely wrasses. Have about 120 different acro species now and would need to be stuff I dont have.

I am interested for $120. I don't have any stuff to trade unless you want BTA's : ) He will be the last fish to go into my 180 reef and he needs to coexist with my blue tang, yellow tang and 2 pygmy angels. I think at 6 inches he is big enough...

Is he still available?

I am interested for $120. I don't have any stuff to trade unless you want BTA's : ) He will be the last fish to go into my 180 reef and he needs to coexist with my blue tang, yellow tang and 2 pygmy angels. I think at 6 inches he is big enough...

Is he still available?
Price is firm, have been offered just under this price at LFS

Hi , too far away for me or else I would take him, sorry for late reply, beautiful fish
Where are you located? I have to drive quite a bit to get to LFS so could meet within reasonable distance if it would help. Would rather see him go to someone here rather than to the store

Last edited:
Upcoming Events

April 21, 2024
Paul B
Club Meeting

Back