Free Male panther chameleon

Aaron W.

BRS Member
I'm moving to San Francisco in mid-August and won't be able to take my male panther chameleon with me. I'm looking for find him a good home with someone who is familiar with panther chameleon care. He's about 3 years old and came from Nick Henn at Canvas Chameleons; his sire is Bolt. He'll come with his current cage (medium size Atrium cage from Dragon Strand), cage stand, MistKing misting system, lighting, and other supplies I have for him. Pick-up would be in Cambridge. Message me if interested!

Also, I do have a large size clear-side Atrium cage from Dragon Strand with dragon ledges and drainage tray (http://dragonstrand.com/product/large-clearside-atrium-enclosure/) that was only used for about 3 months. I'd like to sell this cage for $100 (it's $640 new w/ drainage system). This is an awesome cage for large chameleons and other arboreal reptiles! I'll also include a 48" 4-bulb light fixture with reptile UVA/UVB bulbs with the cage.

Attachments

• IMG_3482.jpg
    IMG_3482.jpg
    82.4 KB · Views: 476
He is beautiful I haven't had a chameleon since they were illegal haha reptiles are my first love followed by my tanks of course

Upcoming Events

April 21, 2024
Paul B
Club Meeting

Back