marco rocks

DoctaQ

Non-member
i ordered the 40 lb rock and sand combo

http://www.marcorocks.com/index.asp?PageAction=VIEWPROD&ProdID=40

the rock looks awesome, lots of interesting shapes and holes and a good mix of size. the sand is fine as powdered sugar, it feels like a beach, not big and chunkey like pre bagged live sand. there was a tiny mix up and he took care of it for me no questions asked, communication was great and shipping was fast, cant wait to use the stuff.

i've ordered 4 or 5 times from marcorocks now, and have always had a great experience! The key largo rock that he always has in stock now is truly awesome, you could set up a whole tank with it, or if you're looking to do something more unique, you could use it as a base for other structures like pillars or shelves.

shipping is fast, and rock is packaged very well, each individual piece is wrapped in bubble wrap!

Just order from them and got the 50 lbs of Key largo rock. Was wondering if i order enough rock for my tank but when i got done pulling all the rock out of the box it looked like i had to much lol. The rocks were big, beautiful, and nicely shaped. Shipping was free with the special they are running and was fast as well, got it in about 4 days or so. They were all wrapped in bubble wrap and there was only a handful of rubble (probably added). If i ever start a new tank thats the way im gonna start it.

Grabbed some of the sand, absolutely amazing. Great communication and very knowledgeable. Had some shipping issues, resolved without even blinking an eye.

I just got some of the prime cut rocks (flat on one side) they look awesome, I am going to try to add some new aquascaping in my tank with the flat rocks as shelfs.

Upcoming Events

April 21, 2024
Paul B
Club Meeting

Back