my clowns a pair and my sps reef the exotic sps rare

Attachments

• ihs.jpg
    ihs.jpg
    120 KB · Views: 2,086
  • djidj.jpg
    djidj.jpg
    136.1 KB · Views: 2,092
ok inf.. i have over 1.000.00 kind of coral my tank is72 blowfront with 27 fish all pair i use only seawater and special diet for the coral make the growing 60% more any coral if you guys now Dong or joe old dog or greg hiller they saw my tank i runing two mp10 w es sump 20 gall light Ai vega and octps skimmer . i have more coral any store , now ill start to breeding hippo tang I wait for the next spawn . dong will going give some space in hes fich tank light go on 9:30Am to 8:00 pm i have break with wether affect . 4 a day 20 minuts each,i know hopw to sex hippo tang in very advanced in the hoby im living in woburn ma .

Very nice! Great looking tank! Love the rainbow anemone, they're hard to get ahold of, I tried! LOL

Absolutely gorgeous! 27 fish in a 72 gallon!? Wow! I though 8 in my 66 gallon was a lot! LOL Whatever you are doing, it's working!

Now I'm start to breeding the blue hippo they spawn in my tank for the first time no one have breed this fish before in to now. If u want more infor.... About this fish how to sex the fish and keep nice pair in the tank. Plz send pm thks

I have 3 cleaning shrimp 2 halequin shrimp 2 fire shrimp 4 sexy anemone shrimp 3 pistol shrimp total 14. I have 3 crab. I have 2 angel 3 anthias 2 clowns 1 wrasse 6 damsel 2 barnacle blenny 2 blue hippo tang 1 yellow tang 1 blue tang from Atlantic 1 yasha goby 1 shrimp goby 2 pipefish 1 black cap blasset 1 hoyal gramma 4 anemone

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back