My IM 30 Long -

My macros are handling my bioload and heavy feeding twice a day really well and I have more macros coming. I can either feed more or increase the bioload. I have 2 clownfish, a starry blenny, and royal gramma.

What should I add?
2-3 chromis? 6 line wrASSe? Pajama cardinal? Open to other suggestions.

possum wrasse awsome little fish
id stay away from six line they tend to be jerks when they get established in the tank

possum wrasse awsome little fish
id stay away from six line they tend to be jerks when they get established in the tank
I should also add, Open Top. I think possums are big time jumpers, but they are cool. But expensive for a potential floor surfer.

All fish can jump.

That being said, look into small gobies. Goby/shrimp combos are cool and entertaining. There are various small peaceful gobies that will coexist, you just don't want two different shrimp gobies. Neon gobies are particularly cool, but only live about 2 years. I have a tiger goby (Tigrigobius macrodon) also. Very peaceful, always hopping around the rocks.

My macros are handling my bioload and heavy feeding twice a day really well and I have more macros coming. I can either feed more or increase the bioload. I have 2 clownfish, a starry blenny, and royal gramma.

What should I add?
2-3 chromis? 6 line wrASSe? Pajama cardinal? Open to other suggestions.

Have you consider the orange stripe Cardinals? I've seen it on Divers Den or you can always buy them individually. Cardinal fish should fit this tank set up very well swimming in school nearby the mangrove tower. Are you using miracle mud in your sand bed for the mangroves and the macros?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back