8b4a2aaecf538296c1d8d02b2ee22f05.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Here is a picture of this fox flame from today 9-12-17

ae95f585333f96f225a07504fa02cbae.jpg

8dd212135d8228bf29831d81b5c9d4d8.jpg

Frag tank progressing and more corals being added monthly

Here's a better picture Steve, don't think I can get it looking any more like it does in person than this picture right?

30b905f0671beebe465932969cf87123.jpg

My fox flame looks like a turd. What you giving it lowish light?

b5ec03b7a928e8e0a0f0a61faac777df.jpg

New fish. So far he eats pods coming from my cheato, and grape caulerpa. I keep putting clam and oyster in a half a shell and it’s gone in the morning. I don’t know if he is eating it or the few hermits in the section of tank he is in. Either way he is happy. When I see him eating frozen and pellets I will put him in the display tank

What kind of angel is that?
Colors look awesome:cool:

Looks like it's a juvenile that's changing into it's adult coloring... If I had to guess I'd say it was a Regal Anglefish...

Also how about an updated FTS shot? I went back and saw a bunch of pictures were blocked due to photoshop now being greedy and wanting money for 3rd party hosting lol... It happened on my build thread and it was a PITA to put all the photo's back in lol...

Here’s a picture from 5 minutes ago after I added my new regal angel

101068a4e4c839244bb09bd00e9e3d07.jpg

I'm also going from a sump under the stand to a 6ft 125g basement sump with a 60g deep blue frag tank.

So I just saw and read through this thread. Nice work! I'm in the process of my build and am also getting setup for a basement sump (since I'm paying to get my floor reinforced, I might as well plumb to the basement while the basement ceiling is ripped up). Anyway, if I read through this thread correctly (all the way back on page 1), you have a sump under your stand and then another sump in your basement. Why two sumps rather than just piping directly to your basement sump and doing everything there? Seems like having two sumps would double the chance of failure and/or a water mess, but I was curious what you did.

So I just saw and read through this thread. Nice work! I'm in the process of my build and am also getting setup for a basement sump (since I'm paying to get my floor reinforced, I might as well plumb to the basement while the basement ceiling is ripped up). Anyway, if I read through this thread correctly (all the way back on page 1), you have a sump under your stand and then another sump in your basement. Why two sumps rather than just piping directly to your basement sump and doing everything there? Seems like having two sumps would double the chance of failure and/or a water mess, but I was curious what you did.
No I had a sump under my stand then I added the basement sump and removed the sump from under the stand

Would look better if I would stop cutting frags to have a copy of the coral in the frag tank to grow out, and removing the colony’s that I’m sick of for new real estate.

Upcoming Events

April 21, 2024
Paul B
Club Meeting

Back