New Addition!

They are doing superb! They eat everything including dried food which is very important since I was away for the holiday. The pair seem to get along just fine and very close to each other all the time. They're always out and the male comes right up to your face when you put your face close the tank. I truly enjoy having them.

IMG_7931.JPG

IMG_7939.JPG

IMG_7940.JPG

Also, I haven't been home that much to watch them if they bother any corals or not. But through the live cam, they seem to be just open water swimmer and I haven't noticed any damage on the corals this morning.

Wow they are an indredibly beautiful addition!

Anytime I contemplate buying anything new for my tank,
my budget always reminds me...

E7ucJao.gif

Your tank is gorgeous! I recently bought a potters angel and am conerned as to how it will fare when I go away and everyone gets dry food. What are you feeding yours?

Does it eat? If so, I would start introducing flakes and pellets so that it would eat them when you’re away. It really doesn’t matter which flake or pellets you feed them. Once they start to eat frozen, they will eventually eat every pellets or flake given time. I use
-Seachem flakes
-Formula 1 and Formula 2
-Omega One. Bother the pink flakes and green flakes
-NLS pellets

Be persistent. The fish may not know what to do in the beginning. But after a couple of spitting out, it will get a taste for it. You may also mix some of the flakes or pellets into the frozen to get them to taste it.

Does it eat? If so, I would start introducing flakes and pellets so that it would eat them when you’re away. It really doesn’t matter which flake or pellets you feed them. Once they start to eat frozen, they will eventually eat every pellets or flake given time. I use
-Seachem flakes
-Formula 1 and Formula 2
-Omega One. Bother the pink flakes and green flakes
-NLS pellets

Be persistent. The fish may not know what to do in the beginning. But after a couple of spitting out, it will get a taste for it. You may also mix some of the flakes or pellets into the frozen to get them to taste it.[/QUOTE

It has been picking at the rock and sand for algae for the most part. I've tried frozen with little interest. Tonight I fed them pellets and the angel went for it too.
Thanks!

They dance when the lights are dim :)
I will have more detailed videos for the one year anniversary of my 360gallons.

Upcoming Events

April 21, 2024
Paul B
Club Meeting

Back