New Here

1spotpooalot

Non-member
Hey all...just signed up. 93 corner heavily stocked with SPS/LPS, Photon V2, and AI Hydra combo lighting, Apex new gen controller, tons of flow (~100x) coral box skimmer, tunze osmolator ATO. currently looking for a much larger project, but thats another story :cool:
20180811_214308 (002).png

Welcome to the club. I’m taking my sand out slowly so I can crank my flow. Only going to get x85 but I think that’s plenty in a biocube lol

Welcome to the club! Our meeting is this weekend the 17th in Taunton. I see you are in RI so this location is our closest meetings to you.

Stop on by and meet some other Reefers in the area. It is always great to put faces to names!

Welcome again!

Tim

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Also if you are looking for a bigger tank... not a pretty tank but cheap.

Call Hopedale Jr/Sr High school and ask for Derek Atherton (principle) about buying a 180 tank with 90 sump. Has about 100+ pounds of live rock, return pump chiller, Jecod wavemakers, MH 250 watt lights and pendants with extra bulbs (3).

I set up the tank on a Grant (spent 800 on everything and 1500 on livestock). And they killed the livestock when I changed jobs.

I have a feeling first 200-300 will get it all!

Also if you are looking for a bigger tank... not a pretty tank but cheap.

Call Hopedale Jr/Sr High school and ask for Derek Atherton (principle) about buying a 180 tank with 90 sump. Has about 100+ pounds of live rock, return pump chiller, Jecod wavemakers, MH 250 watt lights and pendants with extra bulbs (3).

I set up the tank on a Grant (spent 800 on everything and 1500 on livestock). And they killed the livestock when I changed jobs.

I have a feeling first 200-300 will get it all!

Wow....that will work I will try them when i am off

Upcoming Events

April 21, 2024
Paul B
Club Meeting

Back