Apogee MQ-510 PAR Meter | Borrowing for BRS Members

I sent an email to borrow a par meter not in a huge rush though. I appreciate all the work that gets put into this club! I was a member years ago and it’s great to see it still kicking. Just got my 10 gallon going till I can setup my 40 breeder and want to make sure I don’t fry anything.

Thanks again!

I sent an email to borrow a par meter not in a huge rush though. I appreciate all the work that gets put into this club! I was a member years ago and it’s great to see it still kicking. Just got my 10 gallon going till I can setup my 40 breeder and want to make sure I don’t fry anything.

Thanks again!
Sending pm

We now have (3) Apogee M huQ-510 PAR meters with Carbon Meter Wands 1 North, 1 South, 1 Central/Western Area
Southern meter will be from Quincy west towards Worcester and down into Rhode Island

Northern meter will be from Dorchester west towards Worcester and up into New Hampshire
  • These will require a $40 Deposit that must be PAID by the receiving member to the member that has it.
  • Current License or ID needs to be emailed to @Mixed Reefer at doug.murray (@) bostonreefers (dot) org Make sure to include your forum screen name
  • Pictures must be taken and submitted to doug.murray(@)bostonreefers(.)org immediately upon receiving the meter.
  • Meters should not be in any members possession for more than 14 days
  • MQ-510 Manual:
    https://www.apogeeinstruments.com/content/MQ-510-manual.pdf
  • These Meters will not be shipped between members, so don't even ask.
  • Same rules as before, email me a picture of your license or State ID with current information to take responsibility of meters. If you get a PM from me with yourself and the current holder of said PAR meter and don't respond within 72 hours, you will be placed at the end of the list.
North
1. @theone current holder 11/27/22
2. @reefnewbie
3. @Kymot
4. @marinehead

South:
@mikenjo current holder 12/1/22
2. @A_M_K[/USER

West:
1. [USER=15722]@WickedCoralFarmer
current holder 10/31/22[/B]
@Spaceman