original.jpg

original.jpg

original.jpg

original.jpg

original.jpg

original.jpg

original.jpg

original.jpg

One of the most underrated fish in this hobby.
original.jpg

And my biggest accomplishment in this hobby and most rewarding. I've kept this fat and healthy for 3 months now. Always pecking on the sand and rocks and out swimming. Beautiful fish!
original.jpg

With all those angelfish, I was forced to hook up my very first Elos 70 to the system and house most of the LPS. Mainly, acans are crack to the angels. Open brain and acanthrophillia were also eaten.

Not as finesse as the main tank but those LPS are quite happy with their new home with LED. I'm running the Hydras 26 HD and the damn thing blew out the blue channel after less than 6 months.
original.jpg

original.jpg

original.jpg

original.jpg

original.jpg

original.jpg

Damn beautiful what kind of lighting are u using?unbelievable and pictures too man what kind of camera real nice

Camera used is D850 with variuos lenses. My photography skill is a league above most people.
Lighting on the tank is
3x250W Radiums
2x80W ATI Blue Plus
2x80W Geismann Actinic Plus

God bless it is beautiful good job what do you think is the key to your success from your point of you [emoji1]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I'm not really sure. Lol. Weekly water change(?) makes thing easier. I really don't know.

God bless it is beautiful good job what do you think is the key to your success from your point of you [emoji1]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Upcoming Events

April 21, 2024
Paul B
Club Meeting

Back