Ann. November 12th Meeting - Framingham

jamesdong009

Anthony
Boston Reefers Meetings are open to all Paid, non-paid and prospective members (family friendly environment) :)

The next meeting of the Boston Reefers' Society will be on: Sunday, November 12th, 2017 noon to 4:00pm with Rick Correira

Rick.jpg

The location is: Framingham Elks. 450 Union Ave. Framingham, MA 01702

Rick will be discussing Clownfish Breeding.

Clownfish.jpg

Meeting schedule:
**All topics and times subject to change at any time**
Meeting schedule: Noon - 4pm
12:00-12:30 Meet & Greet / Membership Registration
12:30-1:00 Q&A if interest (Psst! Old school reefers, civic duty calls!)
1:00-2:00 Speaker presentation
2:00-3:00 Food, raffle
3:00-4:00 on Fragswap mayhem/socializing/meeting cleanup/Growout pickup/Fish Goo

For anyone interested in setting up a frag tank, please reach out to any BOD Member.

In addition to the meeting, we will have another Growout Contest and Fish Goo.
Stay tuned for more info :)

There will be many great raffle prizes offered up to support the club by our sponsors and members. Items will be posted as we get closer to the meeting date.

**AS USUAL, THERE WILL BE A KIDS ACTIVITY TABLE**

Last edited:
Awww yeah! Fish goo and a grow out!! Count me in!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sweet, a growout i can get in on!
Also reached out to albert about setting up a frag tank. If anyone is interested in anything in patricular let me know

Think I can make it.. I gotta meet more people this time, luckily its a patriots night game

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

I'm planning on bringing some pulsing xenia, if that's okay. I wasn't going to do a frag setup because a) I don't have one and b) it's just pulsing xenia, lol. My plan was to just toss some frags into a bucket and bring that. It will probably double in size in the 1 hour drive to the meeting : )

Great meeting. Thank you again Rick for the talk! Here are the goodies that everyone donated/I can't sell that will be stocking my school tank with! This should tell people these meetings and face to face are well worth it!
55e83f04a73b9360c8d7dc5612dc685e.jpg
27a701c84b4769769a3a3d7c9c7c7419.jpg
. The stick and Xenia,

c932957f63cc388fee64be42155c12e3.jpg

Had to buy an isolation tank so these guys wouldn't get beat up by my bigger clowns. My poor perc will come to school once the second tank is up and running.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back