Free Ocellaris clown pair

tommy6905

Non-member
Female is extreme misbar about 3 inches or more, male is 1.5 inches approx.

Was holding these for friend in a make shift sump I made but it's cruel to house them in there and I want to put my original sump back

Prefer pickup tomorrow early afternoon, if not I'll bring them to a lfs

Last edited:
Free to paid members
$20 non member

Was holding these for friend in a make shift sump I made but it's cruel to house them in there and I want to put my original sump back

Hello do you got pictures

Free to paid members
$20 non member

I’ll take them if they are still available I only have a yellow tag on my 60 gallon PM If still available thank you

Still available, I'll get photos when I get s chance. Their free to paid members so I'm sure experienced reefers know what each will look like, not to sound rude

Check dates Bill, this post is almost 4 years old...lol
Hey..how big an overflow are you looking for? I might have a small CPR unit if I can find it. Once I drilled my first tank I never used an HOB siphon ever again, but I did have good luck with them. CS50 model I think.

I need anything at this moment I got my skimmer ,heaters and acrylic sump I still need an overflow and submersible pump

Hey..how big an overflow are you looking for? I might have a small CPR unit if I can find it. Once I drilled my first tank I never used an HOB siphon ever again, but I did have good luck with them. CS50 model I think.
I forget to look sometimes Paul’s helped me with that a bunch of times .I looked it up it is a good size also the pump can be dialed down but it should be fine thanks again Coop I’ll see you on Friday . I got and 85 gallon and my sump is 30 gallon with that sump calculator they both will fit perfectly.You made my day when I read that .I was sweating on how I was gonna buy both and still pay my rent

i got everything except the overflow. My return pump is 520 gph but I have a knob on my pvc where I can hire and lower the water so any size one would be good .That CS50 would be perfect.

i got everything except the overflow. My return pump is 520 gph but I have a knob on my pvc where I can hire and lower the water so any size one would be good .That CS50 would be perfect.
Bill, are you sure the 520 is big enough for your tank. I think the rule of thumb is 10X your volume per hour, so that’s 1150 at least. I have a 50 gal total volume and I have a Jebao 1650. I run it at 1/2 speed normally and full speed when I’m cleaning. Seems like not too much flow. Not sure what others do..

Upcoming Events

April 21, 2024
Paul B
Club Meeting

Back