Official April Digi Growout Thread

Yep. I'm surprised how fast it grows. The other 3 frags I got at the meeting has not grown at all. The bonsai is half dead. No wonder Anthony said this thing is practically indestructible.
NICE KEEP IT GROWING MAYBE BY THE END OF THE CONTEST WE CAN FRAG YOURS FOR THE NEXT CONTEST LOL

Here's mine after a month of rehab
IMG_5176.JPG
Looks brown but polyps are extending pretty good

Im out my fish knock mine down and it fell behind a rock i dont want to move .
I dont know maybe grows there or maybe dead allready

Has grown a little. Just growing more branches, and entrusting on the plug more. Around 2 inches total
1da50bea41947e1623684003e1f8c024.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Pretty sure mine is dead... I am out. Good luck to the rest!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What are you guys doing to these things lol
Mine gets buried in the sand by my conch like every other day lol
He actually broke one of the two branches

My guess is no ATO -> salinity swings. Plus I never moved it up and left it on the sand bed even though it was loosing color ... oops!

Nice growth! Mine may not be dead... just colorless and mostly dead... princess bride reference?

July update. Almost 3" now. It's growing so fast in my QT I decided not to move it to my DT. It is lonely in the QT. Time to get a few more frags.

IMG_8767.JPG

July update. Can't say it's grown much in height, but has really branched out a lot. I would say it's 2 1/4 inches.
5aacdf74be018986626951ee81d4402e.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

So mine is not dead but hasn't grown. I noticed almost everyone's lost its blue color. Any reason why? I am just curious why all of the pics now are like tan German blues?

Upcoming Events

April 21, 2024
Paul B
Club Meeting

Back