Photo around the coral lab

Dong... stop it! You are going to make me go out and spend 1000 bucks on better lights and a doser and ato just so I don't kill sps! Then another 1000 on frags. I am a teacher man! I can't afford that!

But seriously awesome shots, beautiful corals, I saw a couple lps I will be picking up when money can be freed up. And one day I will upgrade my hardware to maintain salinity calcium magnesium etc. so I don't keep buying and killing sps.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wow Dong! It all looks great. You have really taken off since I left!

I'd love to come check it out some time.

Everyone are very welcome to drop by. I have way more coral, I just took some photo out of one system.

Last edited:
Dong... stop it! You are going to make me go out and spend 1000 bucks on better lights and a doser and ato just so I don't kill sps! Then another 1000 on frags. I am a teacher man! I can't afford that!

But seriously awesome shots, beautiful corals, I saw a couple lps I will be picking up when money can be freed up. And one day I will upgrade my hardware to maintain salinity calcium magnesium etc. so I don't keep buying and killing sps.

Actually it is pretty easy to keep SPS, the key is weekly water change and calcium reactor.
That is all you need.

That is true, thanks

Only if they're grass fed, free range zoa's

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Sea grass may be? Probably not free range as they can't walk around.
The Murphy's law said if a coral moves around, it will ends up sticking on a powerhead.

Thank you very much all.

By the way, yes I have the red digi

Upcoming Events

April 21, 2024
Paul B
Club Meeting

Back