Event Pre Purchase Admission to FragsGiving 2022 Event

BiGGiePauls33

Current BRS President
Staff member
Officer
BRS Member
Hey All,

You can pre purchase admission tickets to save time at the door for the FragsGiving Event on November 12th at Coolidge Hall from 11AM-4PM located at the Topsfield Fairground.

Purchase tickets by October 31st at midnight to be entered in a drawing for a special door prize, limited to only those who pre register.
***Pre Registration Door Prize, Person must to be present for the prize***
Kids 10 and under free with a paid admission

Active Paid Member Limited to PAID BRS MEMBER ONLY

Non Paid Member EVERYONE ELSE

Last edited:
I don’t think ppl are getting how generous our el presidente is being… DOOR PRIZE?! I wonder what it could possibly be???

Last edited by a moderator:
Can I as an active paid member bring a guest and get both tickets for $5 each or does my guest needs to pay $10?

Can I as an active paid member bring a guest and get both tickets for $5 each or does my guest needs to pay $10?
Usually, this is limited to a paid member and their immediate family members. Trust me it's well worth the $5 or even the $10 admission to this event. This event will be talked about for quite some time.

@BRS Member

Wait until you all, see the drop for the pre admission door prize. I really do wish the Officer's of this club could participate. Make sure you get those ticket sales locked in for a chance to win an epic door prize.

Last edited:
@BRS Member in case you weren't aware of the early bird admission door prizes, here you go. Make sure to pre purchase the tickets from the links in the 1st post.

***Entry Deadline is October 31st at Midnight***
Capture.JPG

Active Paid Member

Non Paid Member

Last edited:
@BRS Member

Wait until you all, see the drop for the pre admission door prize. I really do wish the Officer's of this club could participate. Make sure you get those ticket sales locked in for a chance to win an epic door prize.
You guys do all the work for the Club and event you guys should participate in the raffle as well. Or have separate raffle for the people who participated in putting on the event.

You guys do all the work for the Club and event you guys should participate in the raffle as well. Or have separate raffle for the people who participated in putting on the event.
Thanks for the kind thoughts! Reward for the BOD members putting. This together is just getting a bunch of people to attend and pre-purchase tickets. If the event goes well this time around, it’ll be even bigger and better next year!

@BRS Member

I would like a ticket as well. I never been in one in my life lol

Upcoming Events

April 21, 2024
Paul B
Club Meeting

Back