Event Pre Purchase Admission to FragsGiving 2022 Event

BRS PAID MEMBER

EVERYONE ELSE

Any question on purchasing pre admission tickets, contact myself via PM please. Kids 10 and under get in free with 1 PAID Admission.

A purchase of a
"BRS Paid Member" ticket equates just that, a paid member. Most everyone here has an "Individual Account" not a family account. Family memberships will more than likely be restored after the new year.

Last edited:
BRS PAID MEMBER

EVERYONE ELSE

Any question on purchasing pre admission tickets, contact myself via PM please. Kids 10 and under get in free with 1 PAID Admission.

A purchase of a
"BRS Paid Member" ticket equates just that, a paid member. Most everyone here has an "Individual Account" not a family account. Family memberships will more than likely be restored after the new year.
@BRS Member : We can't stress this enough folks. While we were considerate of cost, this is a far grander event than anything the club has hosted in years. If we could make it free to members we ABSOLUTELY would. This is simply responsible book-keeping.

We can honor 1 ticket per member at the $5.00 price. Beyond your single discounted admission, we kindly ask that you purchase additional tickets at the $10.00 price.

The club is on a nice little upswing. We're going strive to stick to our mission system statement and host more awesome events! This is just the (new) beginning.

Thank you all for the continued support ! Cheers to another 20 years!

Joe

Last edited:
BRS PAID MEMBER

EVERYONE ELSE

A purchase of a
When I snagged by tickets, I thought the thread said martial partner was included in the discount, so I bought two $5. Should I just buy another $5 ticket and say the two $5 tickets are to make up for it or is there some other solution?

When I snagged by tickets, I thought the thread said martial partner was included in the discount, so I bought two $5. Should I just buy another $5 ticket and say the two $5 tickets are to make up for it or is there some other solution?
We will keep track of all the pre-admission tickets and if they were purchased incorrectly request the additional fees at the event. No need to purchase additional tickets as this would cause more confusion and make it harder for us to track. Thanks, and glad to hear you’re coming to the event!

BUMP! Let’s keep this relevant. For $10 not only do you get to attend what’s turning out to be a BANGER of an event… BUT you get a free shot at winning a PREMIUM APEX A3 PRO CONTROLLER thanks to @LoveTheReef and the Boston Reefers Society BOD. Don’t miss out folks, all you gotta do is pre-register before OCT 31st for an automatic entry! we worked hard to provide this opportunity for u guys pay it forward and just come!! :cool:

BUMP! Let’s keep this relevant. For $10 not only do you get to attend what’s turning out to be a BANGER of an event… BUT you get a free shot at winning a PREMIUM APEX A3 PRO CONTROLLER thanks to @LoveTheReef and the Boston Reefers Society BOD. Don’t miss out folks, all you gotta do is pre-register before OCT 31st for an automatic entry! we worked hard to provide this opportunity for u guys pay it forward and just come!! :cool:
$10 I’m pretty sure I paid $5 did I miss a detail?

Upcoming Events

April 21, 2024
Paul B
Club Meeting

Back