Event Pre Purchase Admission to FragsGiving 2022 Event

Hey All,

You can pre purchase admission tickets to save time at the door for the FragsGiving Event on November 12th at Coolidge Hall from 11AM-4PM located at the Topsfield Fairground.

Purchase tickets by October 31st at midnight to be entered in a drawing for a special door prize, limited to only those who pre register.
***Pre Registration Door Prize, Person must to be present for the prize***
Kids 10 and under free with a paid admission

Active Paid Member Limited to PAID BRS MEMBER ONLY

Non Paid Member EVERYONE ELSE
Boston Reefers Society, Inc. FragsGiving 2022 Event FAQ

What is the FragsGiving 2022 Event?

FragsGiving 2022 is a regional reef and marine trade show where hobbyists can see and purchase the latest and greatest in coral, invertebrates, fish and equipment. It is a forum for people to further their knowledge of captive coral reef husbandry; A venue where people can attend to hear industry leaders speaking about various aspects of the marine hobby.

Where is the FragsGiving 2020 Event?
The FragsGiving 2022 Event will be held at Coolidge Hall located at the Topsfield Fairgrounds.
207 Boston Street Topsfield, MA 01983

What time is the FragsGiving Event?
Doors open to the public at 11AM.

What should I expect?
Expect a top tier experience ranging from conversation with peers, coral, fish and invertebrates vendors, industry professionals. There will be a few speaker presentations that include Andrew Sandler of Polo Reef (Polo Reef), Dong Zou (Acro Garden) and a special guest that has yet to be named.

Will there be food available to purchase?
There will be refreshments available for purchase. There will be food options available locally and will be updated as the date approaches.

Will there be merchandise available to purchase?
Yes, Boston Reefers Society, Inc. will have merchandise available for purchase that includes but not limited to hooded sweatshirts, t-shirts, flex fit hats, beanies and stickers. Some vendors will have merchandise for sale at their booths as well.

Can I donate to Boston Reefers Society, Inc.?
A 501c3 non-profit educational organization, the Boston Reefers Society is in our 20th year. Donations are welcome and are used to further educate the community along with the general public as well as support conservation efforts relating to coral reef environments throughout the world.
Will there be a Door Prize?
Yes, as a bonus to people that pre register by October 31, at Midnight will be entered into a special drawing for a chance to win an Apex A3 Pro provided by Boston Reefers and Love the Reef (Love the Reef)

Will there be raffle prizes and giveaways?
Yes, there are a number of companies that support Boston Reefers Society. Raffle prizes range from coral and fish foods to RODI systems and LED Lighting.

Do I have to be present to claim a winning door or raffle prize?
Yes, anyone that purchases raffle tickets must be present to claim their prizes.

Kids 10 and under are allowed in free with a paid admission.
Hey All,

You can pre purchase admission tickets to save time at the door for the FragsGiving Event on November 12th at Coolidge Hall from 11AM-4PM located at the Topsfield Fairground.

Purchase tickets by October 31st at midnight to be entered in a drawing for a special door prize, limited to only those who pre register.
***Pre Registration Door Prize, Person must to be present for the prize***
Kids 10 and under free with a paid admission

Active Paid Member Limited to PAID BRS MEMBER ONLY

Non Paid Member EVERYONE ELSE
How do you get your tickets? I just went to the site and paid for to using PayPal and I get my PayPal receipt but I don’t see tickets anywhere?

How do you get your tickets? I just went to the site and paid for to using PayPal and I get my PayPal receipt but I don’t see tickets anywhere?
Hey there. We have your PayPal receipt. You are now added to a pre-admission attendee spreadsheet. You will receive a welcome package and door prize ticket when you check in.

Let me know if that's clear.

Joe

@BRS Member !!! Only 3 Days Left to Get Pre-Admission Tickets, to be entered into the Early Bird Raffle, for a chance to win the Apex A3 Pro!!!
Don't wait until it's to late!!!

only 5 hours left to get into the easy peasy pre-admission door prize A3 Apex raffle

Ok I purchased 3 tickets but it was only charged the 5 for all 3 and would like one more how do I go about paying the extra for the other tickets and purchase the other ticket all in one transaction??

Upcoming Events

April 21, 2024
Paul B
Club Meeting

Back